Shelta Medium Deluxe Centre Post Umbrella Protective Cover 190cm x 60cm
Quick OverviewThe Shelta Medium Deluxe Natural Umbrella Cover is designed to protect your Shelta Centre Post umbrella from the weather when not in use. It is made from tough, durable Obravia...
The Shelta Medium Deluxe Natural Umbrella Cover is designed to protect your Shelta Centre Post umbrella from the weather when not in use.
It is made from tough, durable Obravia Waterproof Canvas that is known to offer a large UV resistant zip as well as a metal rod that is inserted into a pocket near the zipper.
- Colour: Natural
- 190cm long
- 60cm diameter at widest point (when laying flat on the ground)
- Acrylic Canvas
- Large Zip
- Approx 35cm diameter at widest point at top of cover (before the top curves to a point) when laying flat
- The umbrella must be lowered when unattended or in gusty or breezy conditions. The wind puts great stress on umbrella frames which can cause damage to the umbrella and danger to people.
- This umbrella is not recommended for use in exposed environments, such as high balconies or rooftops. Please follow instructions carefully when installing and opening.
- Designed for Centre Post Umbrellas (not for Cantilever Umbrellas).
- To find out what size protective cover you need, put your umbrella in the down/closed position and measure from the highest point to the end of the arms then measure across the width (when closed) in a straight line (diameter).
- Pictures for illustration purposes online. Actual item may vary slightly in some cases.
Warranty: 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply). Check our refunds and warranty page for more details.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Orders are generally packaged and despatched within 1 working day of payment and delivery instructions being received.
Delivery time for your order depends entirely on where you live in Australia, what item you order and how long it takes to get delivery instructions from you. We don’t do any deliveries ourselves we have no control over what day or time deliveries are made.
We can give you an approximate delivery time frame (in days) but we cannot and do not guarantee delivery on or by a particular day or time as once orders leave our store - we have no control over the transport companies.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
When purchasing an item as well as its accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe that best suit on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport.
In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.