6m x 6m Replacement Canopy for OZtrail Shade Max 6.0 Gazebo Natural
Quick Overview*This is a special order item and takes approx 5-8 weekdays to get into the store* Designed to suit the 6m x 6m SHADE MAX 6.0 Model Made with 300...
*This is a special order item and takes approx 5-8 weekdays to get into the store*
Designed to suit the 6m x 6m SHADE MAX 6.0 Model
Made with 300 denier polyester fabric, it is tougher than the canopies found on OZtrail Standard Gazebos. It is water repellent and will protect you from sudden downpours. Also, it has a silver coating, and a UPF rating of 50, meaning you get superior defence against the sun.
- 6m x 6m
- Fire Retardant 300 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Canopy Roof
- Triple Layer 600 Denier Polyester Reinforcing Points in key wear locations
- Silver Internal Lining on Canopy blocks more than 98% UV Radiation
- Externally Bound Roof Line Seams to improve tension in the canopy
- Large Roof Vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Colour - Natural
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- UPF 50+
All OZtrail Canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation. OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
Note: OZtrail used to manufacture a number of other brand gazebos and re-brand them so large superstores could sell an "exclusive" item so if you have a different brand gazebo then OZtrail, that you have purchased from a large big box store (BCF, Anaconda, Bunnings, etc), there is a chance OZtrail canopies will suit your gazebo.
Just email us, Before You Purchase, with the brand name and model name of the gazebo you have so we can do some research for you. OZtrail manufactured gazebos always print the brand logo and model on the outside corners of the canopy so if you are able to send a photo of the logo on the marquee canopy it will make the job of determining the maker of your gazebo a lot easier.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- OZtrail Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it's raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
OZtrail use a UVTex Suntough Polyester Canopy which is Silver Lined and provides UPF 50+ Sun Protection (Tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation). The canopy material is Water Repellent, meaning if there is light rain water won't pour through the material, though it may drip through the stitch lines.
In constant or heavy rain the canopy will fill up with water so keep an eye on it because if this happens your frame may collapse and damage the frame and anything, or anyone, underneath it. Once the canopy fills with water it will stretch the material and will never go back to its original shape (so will sag and move around a lot more in the breeze).
If your gazebo or canopy gets damaged by wind or rain (or misuse) it won't be covered by the OZtrail warranty.
Got a question before you buy? We're very friendly. Email us.
Shipping and Delivery Information
As you can imagine, delivering gazebos can be challenging for couriers and Australia Post due to size and weight. We will send your order with the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases, we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged. Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling - We don't add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.