3m x 3m Replacement Canopy for OZtrail Commercial Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo White
Quick OverviewImprove your stall's look for this season's market events with this replacement canopy in White (not a bright white due to the Silver Coating showing through from the inside of canopy)....
Improve your stall's look for this season's market events with this replacement canopy in White (not a bright white due to the Silver Coating showing through from the inside of canopy). Measuring 3m x 3m, it is specifically designed for our best-seller, the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo though also fits the Corporate Frame.
Made with 500 denier polyester fabric, it is tougher than the canopies on OZtrail Standard Gazebos. This all-weather canopy is also silver coated and has a UPF rating of 50, meaning it offers superior sun protection!
- 3m x 3m
- Fire Retardant 500 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Canopy Roof
- Triple Layer 600 Denier Polyester Reinforcing Points in key wear locations
- Silver Internal Lining on Canopy blocks more than 98% UV Radiation
- Externally Bound Roof Line Seams to improve tension in the canopy
- Large Roof Vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Colour - White
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply)
All OZtrail Canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation. OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- OZtrail Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it's raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The OZtrail Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
OZtrail use a UVTex Suntough Polyester Canopy which is Silver Lined and provides UPF 50+ Sun Protection (Tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation). The canopy material is Water Repellent, meaning if there is light rain water won't pour through the material, though it may drip through the stitch lines.
In constant or heavy rain the canopy will fill up with water so keep an eye on it because if this happens your frame may collapse and damage the frame and anything, or anyone, underneath it. Once the canopy fills with water it will stretch the material and will never go back to it's original shape (so will sag and move around a lot more in the breeze).
If your gazebo or canopy gets damaged by wind or rain (or misuse) it won't be covered by the OZtrail warranty.
Don't have an OZtrail Gazebo?
If you are looking for a replacement part for a different gazebo brand then you might just be in luck! OZtrail Gazebos manufacture a number of marquees that are simply re-branded and then sold throughout Australia under other brand names.
The same OZtrail gazebo is branded Spinifex (by Anaconda Camping & Adventure), Marquee Easy Up (by Bunnings Warehouse), Swift Pitch (by Masters Hardware), and QuickTop Weekender, just to name a few. This means that if you don't have an OZtrail gazebo there is a good chance that you will be able to use OZtrail parts and accessories.
If you're not sure if the brand you have is in fact a re-branded OZtrail, or whether the part will be a perfect match, then please email us. We need a photo of your broken part and the brand name. We're very friendly and will respond asap. However, please note that we can only guarantee it will fit an OZtrail Gazebo. If it doesn't fit your gazebo we can't refund or exchange the part.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Hi, I am interested in purchasing this item and would like a shipping quote to see if I can afford it. My postcode is 2264. Thank you!
- Tanya (October 2015)
A: Postage cost for a white replacement Deluxe 3m x 3m canopy to your area in NSW of would be $12.50
- Gazebos Australia
Got a question before you buy? We're very friendly. Email us.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually when our customers order a single part or accessory we charge postage per piece. This enables us to pop the product into an envelope so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one wall we will always refund the shipping cost difference. You'll receive the refund into your account within a few days of shipping. Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling - We don't add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you're purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.