Mastershade 4m Octagonal Wind Rated Cantilever Umbrella
Quick OverviewMaster Shade Octagonal 4m Wind Rated Cantilever Umbrella is one of the most ideal ways to keep the sun away when enjoying the outdoors with your loved ones. The umbrella comes fully...
Master Shade Octagonal 4m Wind Rated Cantilever Umbrella is one of the most ideal ways to keep the sun away when enjoying the outdoors with your loved ones. The umbrella comes fully assembled, ready to be placed on top of its base.
Its canopy is made of Swela Acrylic Canvas which is UV treated offering 98% UV Protection. It is also protected against mould, mildew and fading. It has a variety of canopy colours available that will equally protect you on a garden, patio, around the pool or even in a business setting.
It also versatile and it rotates up to 360 degrees depending on your preferred shade positioning.
- Size 4m Octagonal
- Wind Rated up to 80 km/hr
- Multiple Tilt Positions (Tilts back towards the pole)
- Swela Acrylic Canvas Canopy 98% UV Protection
- With or Without Valance
- Powder Coated High Tensile Aluminium Frame
- Fully Retractable back to the post when closed
- 5mm Thick Upright Post
- Strong box section support arms
- 360° Rotation
- Winch Operated Stainless Steel Cable for raising and lowering the Umbrella with Removable Winding Handle
- All Stainless Steel Fittings
- Choice of a Powdercoated Standard Bolt-down Base or a Standard In-ground Base
Master shade optional extras:
- Additional Cost on top of Umbrella/Base Cost
- Valance on Canopy (Straight or Scalloped)
- Base Extension (Maximum 500mm)
- Stainless Steel Bolt-Down Base
- Flanged Inground Base (Base concretes into ground, umbrella bolts to it)
- Additional In-Ground or Bolt Down Base
- Protective Cover with Zip – Acrylic Canvas
- Protective Cover XLarge (Shelta) with Zip – Obravia Canvas (Only Suits Octagonal up to 4m Diameter)
Canopy Colours (Swela Acrylic Canvas)
White (001), Natural (061), Cappuccino (037), Burgundy (060), Marine Blue (007), Navy (077), Sapphire (084), Heritage Green (072), Grey (067), Charcoal (097), Black (039)
Powdercoating Frame Colours - Any Dulux or Colorbond Powdercoating Colour
- Marine Blue
- Heritage Green
- Black Satin
- Silver Pearl
- White Satin
- Classic Cream
- Deep Ocean
- Deep Brunswick Green
- Stone Beige
- Stone Grey
- The Mastershade Wind Rated Umbrellas are made to order and take approximately 3 weeks to manufacture
- Pictures for illustration purposes online. Actual item may vary slightly in some cases.
- 2 Year manufacturers fabric warranty against UV degradation (Conditions Apply)
- 2 Year manufacturers frame warranty against faulty workmanship (Conditions Apply)
Check our refunds and warranty page for more details.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Orders are generally packaged and despatched within 1 working day of Payment AND Delivery Instructions being received, unless they are a special order item (will be noted in ad).
We only charge customers what it costs us to package, insure and ship orders. Once we ship your order if we find the Freight Cost is cheaper than what you paid we will refund the cost difference via whatever method you paid.
If there are any delays with an item you have ordered or we don’t have it in stock then we shall let you know via email or phone (so keep an eye on your email accounts and check your voicemail for messages from The Shade Centre/Gazebos Australia).
In a nutshell, we only charge what it costs us to package, insure and deliver your order. We don't add extra costs or a markup to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
If you're purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time.
This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
In order to get the freight price, we are going to calculate the products individually.
The cubic size of this product is expensive hence we can't provide a flat rate. We will then email you the freight price, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.