Beachkit Daytripper Sunburst Stripe 210cm Beach Umbrella
Quick OverviewFeatures: Lightweight but strong. With anodised & two piece non rust poles Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester mildew resistant fabric tops with Silver reverse coating. Excellent UV protection UPF 50+...
- Lightweight but strong.
- With anodised & two piece non rust poles
- Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester mildew resistant fabric tops with Silver reverse coating.
- Excellent UV protection UPF 50+ ( blocks out at least 98% of harmful UV rays) as tested by ARPANSA.
- Unique Quick Twist self-anchoring auger that locks into the sand - helps prevent blow aways. No extra sand anchor/ holder is required.
- Oversized two piece vented top which also helps prevents blow aways.
- Wider than normal canopy - oversized 7 foot ( 210 cm) , so the whole family plus friends can relax at the beach in shade.
- Every beach umbrella comes in its own matching fabric over-the-shoulder carry bag. 125cm long when packed.
- Three (3) position tilt feature.
- 8 Flexible fibreglass ribs- giving a quality product.
- Height of pole: 219cm from tip to top
- Width of Pole: 3.2cms
- Colour: Sunburst Stripe
- Weight: 2.5kgs approx.
Note: This umbrella should not be used in moderate to strong winds.
*Pictures for Illustration Purposes only, actual item may vary slightly in some cases
Shipping and Delivery Information
Orders are generally packaged and despatched within 1 working day of payment and delivery instructions being received.
Delivery time for your order depends entirely on where you live in Australia, what item you order and how long it takes to get delivery instructions from you. We don’t do any deliveries ourselves we have no control over what day or time deliveries are made.
We can give you an approximate delivery time frame (in days) but we cannot and do not guarantee delivery on or by a particular day or time as once orders leave our store - we have no control over the transport companies.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
When purchasing an item as well as its accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe that best suit on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport.
In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.