Beachkit Carnivale Rainbow 240cm 16 Colour Beach Umbrella
Quick OverviewWe all love to have fun at the beach. But wait, there's a catch. We all know that too much exposure to the sun can cause serious skin-related complications including...
We all love to have fun at the beach. But wait, there's a catch. We all know that too much exposure to the sun can cause serious skin-related complications including skin cancer.
And often a sunblock lotion is not enough. We need to use a high-quality beach umbrella that is capable of blocking the harmful UV rays of the sun.
The Beachkit Carnivale Rainbow Multi Colour Umbrella is designed to provide comfort, convenience, and elegance because of its sophisticated design.
This beach umbrella is a real beauty to behold. The wider than normal canopy (240cm) has multiple colours just like a rainbow. The canopy is supported with anodised two piece non-rust poles.
The Carnivale beach umbrella will definitely stand out from the crowd as you enjoy your beach shade. So, take your whole family plus friends and relax at the beach under the carnival umbrella shade.
Unmatched UV Protection
The Carnivale rainbow beach umbrella provides excellent UV protection UPF 50+ as tested by ARPANSA - it can block out at least 98% of harmful UV rays.
This is made possible by the fact that the inner side of the canopy is silver lined to bounce off the sun rays. And as a result, you will also experience a cooler shade.
This beach umbrella weighs approximately 3kgs. That is lightweight any adult can carry. What's more, the umbrella comes with a matching fabric over the shoulder carry bag for extra convenience.
A portable shade umbrella like this one acts the part of building shade wherever you go.
- Weight: approx. 3kg
- Dimension closed: 145cm x 11cm x 8cm
- Pole Height (from top to tip): 225cm, Diameter Pole: 32mm
- Fabric: Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester
- Unique Quick Twist self-anchoring. No blow away.
- Vented Top: Oversized two pieces.
- Tilt feature: Three (3) position
- This umbrella does not have the Silver lining as on other Beachkit umbrellas however it still provides UPF50+ protection and should not be used in moderate to strong winds
- Beach umbrellas should not be used in moderate to strong winds.
- It's important that you bury the lower pole properly to its recommended depth and close it when not in use.
- Store your umbrella or shelter in a dry, sheltered location to keep the product in good condition.
- Beachkit understands that small marks on the silver underside of the lining may not look 100% perfect. However, the marks will not affect the UPF rating of the umbrella or the designed use of the umbrella and therefore are not considered a warranty claim.
- Pictures for illustration purposes online. Actual item may vary slightly in some cases.
Warranty: 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply). Check our refunds and warranty page for more details.
Here's a quick video demonstrating how to easily set up your beach umbrella. Watch.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Orders are generally packaged and despatched within 1 working day of payment and delivery instructions being received.
Delivery time for your order depends entirely on where you live in Australia, what item you order and how long it takes to get delivery instructions from you. We don’t do any deliveries ourselves we have no control over what day or time deliveries are made.
We can give you an approximate delivery time frame (in days) but we cannot and do not guarantee delivery on or by a particular day or time as once orders leave our store - we have no control over the transport companies.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
When purchasing an item as well as its accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe that best suit on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport.
In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.