3M X 3M REPLACEMENT CANOPY FOR OZTRAIL DELUXE 3.0 GAZEBO BLUE
3M X 3M REPLACEMENT CANOPY FOR OZTRAIL DELUXE 3.0 GAZEBO BLUE
Freshen up your gazebo with this replacement canopy, designed specifically for the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo. It measures 3m by 3m and has the original navy blue colour made famous by OZtrail.
300 Denier polyester canopy
Made with 300 denier polyester, which is denser than the canopies of OZtrail Standard Gazebos, it is water repellent and also silver coated with a UPF rating of 50, providing sufficient protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
All OZtrail canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation.
OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
The canopy material is water repellent, meaning if there is light rain water won’t pour through the material, though it may drip through the stitch lines. With the addition of seams, zips and other desirable features, a temporary gazebo will never be as waterproof as a solid shelter structure.
In constant or heavy rain the canopy may fill up with water so keep an eye on it because if this happens your frame may collapse and damage the frame and anything, or anyone, underneath it. Once the canopy fills with water it will stretch the material and will never go back to it’s original shape (so will sag and move around a lot more in the breeze). Considering purchasing a gutter system and/or a removeable awning to reduce the impact of heavier rain showers.
If your gazebo or canopy gets damaged by wind or rain (or misuse), unfortunately this is not covered by the OZtrail warranty.
Have you noticed condensation inside your canopy? When warm moist air meets cooler air, condensation occurs. The gazebo canopy forms an impermeable layer between the outside and inside weather conditions. The moisture inside the gazebo canopy condenses on the fabric. Sometimes, in particularly cold conditions, it may appear that the fabric is leaking when in fact the cause is condensation. (Resist the urge to touch it!) Condensation can be reduced if the gazebo is well ventilated.
Key Product Features
- 3m x 3m sides
- Fire Retardant 300 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Canopy Roof
- Triple Layer 600 Denier Polyester Reinforcing Points in key wear locations
- Silver Internal Lining on Canopy blocks more than 98% UV Radiation
- Externally Bound Roof Line Seams to improve tension in the canopy
- Large Roof Vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Colour – Blue
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- UPF 50+
Note: This is only an accessory to the gazebo. The Gazebo is sold separately.
Don’t have an OZtrail Gazebo?
If you are looking for a replacement part for a different gazebo brand then you might just be in luck! OZtrail Gazebos manufacture a number of marquees that are simply re-branded and then sold throughout Australia under other brand names.
The same OZtrail gazebo is branded Spinifex (by Anaconda Camping & Adventure), Marquee Easy Up (by Bunnings Warehouse), Swift Pitch (by Masters Hardware), and QuickTop Weekender, just to name a few. This means that if you don’t have an OZtrail gazebo there is a good chance that you will be able to use OZtrail parts and accessories.
If you’re not sure if the brand you have is in fact a re-branded OZtrail, or whether the part will be a perfect match, then please email us. We need a photo of your broken part and the brand name. We’re very friendly and will respond asap. However, please note that we can only guarantee it will fit an OZtrail Gazebo. If it doesn’t fit your gazebo we can’t refund or exchange the part.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- OZtrail Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it’s raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The OZtrail Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product. Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer’s Warranty. Failure to follow the manufacturer’s product user instructions will void your warranty.
Frequently Asked Product Questions
Q: I would like to buy a replacement gazebo canopy for an Ikea Applaro gazebo. I wanted to know if your canopies fit the Ikea Applaro gazebo and how the canopy would be fitted onto the gazebo.
– Wayne (September 2015)
A: The Replacement OZtrail Gazebo Canopies we sell are only guaranteed to fit OZtrail brand gazebos (or gazebos we know Oztrail manufacture). Having had a quick google for the Ikea Applaro Gazebo I would say it will be unlikely an OZtrail canopy will fit that gazebo.
– Gazebos Australia
Got a question before you buy? We’re very friendly. Email us.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually our customers will order a single accessory so we charge postage per piece. This enables us to pop the replacement part into an envelope or small package and get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one wall we will always refund the shipping cost difference. You’ll receive the refund into your account within a few days of shipping.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you’ll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling – We don’t add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you’re purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. What this means is that if we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.