3M OZTRAIL GAZEBO SOLID SIDE WALL
3M OZTRAIL GAZEBO SOLID SIDE WALL
This OZtrail 3m solid wall suits any OZtrail gazebo with a 3m side. This is a white polyester, lightweight wall with zips on either end.
Easy assembly, in seconds
The OZtrail polyester 3m x 2.1m solid wall attaches easily to your OZtrail gazebo with simple, short, black velcro tabs. It takes a few seconds to secure the velcro straps around the gazebo frame.
At the top of the wall is a black plastic hook which you can attach to the top of the canopy.
Then, simply push the gazebo canopy up to the middle height setting and clip in. If you’re short (like me!) it’s easier to attach the wall when the gazebo legs are locked in low-height position. The velcro straps will slide up the legs as your canopy is raised.
Bingo! You’re done in less than 30 seconds.
Combine with more walls for added protection
If you’d like to keep out the breeze and rain from more than one side, walls can be attached to each other. Every wall has a plastic, solid zip system running down the vertical edge. Walls easily zip together.
Lightweight 150 Denier weight
The walls are bright white polyester in 150 denier weight.
For those of us who need more than number, think of it like a solid poncho material. The 150 denier is not as solid as, let’s say, a tarp. It is closer in weight and feel as a poncho you might wear for personal rain protection. The weave of the fabric is tight enough to keep out most of the sun, most light rain showers and light breezes. Don’t rely on the wall to offer the same protection as a solid plastic wall.
Despite the lightweight nature of the polyester material the solid wall keeps out the breeze, provides you with privacy and enables limited security for your possessions if you’re in a public space such as running a market stall. Passers-by can still reach an arm underneath the wall as the tension from the velcro straps is not super-tight.
Getting it back into the carry bag
The solid wall easily fits back into its small blue polyester carry bag. You can either fold or stuff the wall into the bag, depending on your level of patience!
OZtrail are always generous with their sizes so you can actually get the thing back into the bag.
- 150 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Polyester
- Provides Privacy and Wind Protection
- Velcro at each end to attach wall to gazebo legs
- Velcro patch (x2) on top of wall to attach to inside of gazebo canopy
- Velcro Strap halfway along top side of wall to secure around gazebo arm/strut
- Designed to suit the middle height setting on the gazebo
- 3m Long x 2.1m High (approx)
- Zip each end to join multiple OZtrail Walls together
Weight: approx. 500 grams
Don’t have an OZtrail Gazebo?
If you are looking for a replacement part for a different gazebo brand then you might just be in luck! OZtrail Gazebos manufacture a number of marquees that are simply re-branded and then sold throughout Australia under other brand names.
The same OZtrail gazebo is branded Spinifex (by Anaconda Camping & Adventure), Marquee Easy Up (by Bunnings Warehouse), Swift Pitch (by Masters Hardware), and QuickTop Weekender, just to name a few. This means that if you don’t have an OZtrail gazebo there is a good chance that you will be able to use OZtrail parts and accessories.
If you’re not sure if the brand you have is in fact a re-branded OZtrail, or whether the part will be a perfect match, then please email us. We need a photo of your broken part and the brand name. We’re very friendly and will respond asap. However, please note that we can only guarantee it will fit an OZtrail Gazebo. If it doesn’t fit your gazebo we can’t refund or exchange the part.
Useful Product Videos
OZtrail Wall Care Tips
- Do a test-run and set up the wall kit soon after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- Set up the wall carefully and do not use extreme force (excessive pulling).
- Secure the wall kit to your gazebo by making sure the velcro straps are pressed firmly together.
- Give the wall a clean, if necessary, before packing it away. Let it dry thoroughly first.
- Ideally, if you have the patience, fold it neatly before placing it back into the original bag.
- The OZtrail Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product. Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer’s Warranty. Failure to follow the manufacturer’s product user instructions will void your warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually when our customers order a single part or gazebo accessory we charge postage per piece. This enables us to efficiently despatch the product so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one item we will always refund the shipping cost difference between what it costs us to package, insure and send and what you paid for delivery. You’ll receive the refund into your account within a day of shipping.
In a nutshell, we only charge what it costs us to package, insure and deliver your order. We don’t add extra costs or a markup to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you’ll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
If you’re purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.