2.4M OZTRAIL GAZEBO SOLID SIDE WALL
2.4M OZTRAIL GAZEBO SOLID SIDE WALL
Need privacy for your 2.4 metre OZtrail Gazebo? Use this 2.4 metre Solid Wall accessory. You can also use this wall to attach any background for your stall presentation. Also good for keeping people from going in and out on your market stall without your permission.
- 150 Denier Polyster wall for added privacy
- Can be used on any Gazebo in the OZtrail range with a 2.4 metre side
- Designed to suit the middle height setting on the Gazebo
- This side wall will cover 1 side of a 2.4 x 2 metre OZtrail Compact Gazebo (need 4 to covered completely)
- Side walls zip together at corners (where more than one side wall is purchased).
- Solid wall is compatible with 2.4m x 2m mesh wall
- Zip each end to join multiple Oztrail Walls together
Size: 2.4m Long x 2.1m High metre
Weight: approx. 500 grams
Please Note: This is wall only. The Gazebo is sold separately.
Wall Care Tips
- Do a test-run and set up the wall kit soon after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- Set up the wall carefully and do not use extreme force(excessive pulling).
- Secure the wall kit to your gazebo by making sure the Velcro straps are pressed firmly together.
- Let the wall kit dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- Fold it neatly before storing.
- The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s product user instructions will void your warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually when our customers order a single part or gazebo accessory we charge postage per piece. This enables us to efficiently despatch the product so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one item we will always refund the shipping cost difference between what it costs us to package, insure and send and what you paid for delivery. You’ll receive the refund into your account within a day of shipping.
In a nutshell, we only charge what it costs us to package, insure and deliver your order. We don’t add extra costs or a markup to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you’ll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
If you’re purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.