3m OZtrail Gazebo Heavy Duty Side Wall Green
Quick OverviewAdd this green coloured side wall to your green 3m x 3m gazebo to complement its style and colour. Made with high quality 300D polyester, this will give you more...
Add this green coloured side wall to your green 3m x 3m gazebo to complement its style and colour. Made with high quality 300D polyester, this will give you more privacy and can already protect you and your belongings from theft and bad weather conditions.
This heavy duty OZtrail Gazebo coloured side wall can be easily set up to give you a more secure and reliable division. You can also attach more than one side wall depending on your preference. It best complements the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo 3m x 3m with Green Canopy.
- Heavy duty wall (silver lined)
- 300D Polyester wall for added privacy
- Can be used on any Gazebo in the OZtrail range with a 3 metre side and 2.1m in height
- Designed to suit the middle height setting on the Gazebo
- Zip each end to join multiple walls together
- Green colour with silver coating inside
Please note that this is a single wall only. The Gazebo is sold separately.
Wall Care Tips
- Do a test-run and set up the wall kit soon after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- Set up the wall carefully and do not use extreme force(excessive pulling).
- Secure the wall kit to your gazebo by making sure the Velcro straps are pressed firmly together.
- Let the wall kit dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- Fold it neatly before storing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually when our customers order a single part or gazebo accessory we charge postage per piece. This enables us to efficiently despatch the product so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one item we will always refund the shipping cost difference between what it costs us to package, insure and send and what you paid for delivery. You'll receive the refund into your account within a day of shipping.
In a nutshell, we only charge what it costs us to package, insure and deliver your order. We don't add extra costs or a markup to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
If you're purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Hunter Express, Toll Ipec, TNT, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling - We don't add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.