6m x 3m Replacement Canopy for OZtrail Deluxe 6.0 Gazebo Green Pavilion
Quick OverviewIt’s important to take your business where most potential customers might be going. Your visibility in community events such as fun runs, pet shows, or holiday fairs, will help bring...
It’s important to take your business where most potential customers might be going. Your visibility in community events such as fun runs, pet shows, or holiday fairs, will help bring more customers in! Now, all you need is a neat gazebo outdoor set-up, something the OZtrail Roof Gazebo Canopy Replacement 6m x 3m Green Deluxe Pavilion can definitely help with.
- 300 Denier Water Repellent
- Fire Retardant 300 Denier Water Repellent UVTex Suntough Canopy Roof
- Triple Layer 600 Denier Polyester Reinforcing Points in key wear locations
- Silver Internal Lining on Canopy blocks more than 98% UV Radiation
- Externally Bound Roof Line Seams to improve tension in the canopy
- Large Roof Vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Colour - Green
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty against Faulty Workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- UPF 50+
- Designed to fit both the new Oztrail Deluxe 6.0 Gazebo and the older Oztrail Deluxe 6m x 3m Pavilion Models
All OZtrail Canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation. OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- Oztrail and Extreme Marquees Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it's raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Information
As you can imagine, delivering gazebos can be challenging for couriers and Australia Post due to size and weight. We will send your order with the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged. Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling - We don't add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.