Gazebo Size Guide
OZtrail Standard GazeboView Size Comparison Diagram
There is nothing standard about this easy-to-use OZtrail gazebo. Rugged, professional and portable, it seriously raises the standard of outdoor canopies whether erected on the back patio for wind, bug and sun protection or as a market stall to showcase your products, produce or pets. Built to last by OZtrail, the heart and soul of Aussie camping, the OZtrail Standard Gazebo will put an end to your search for the perfect event tent.
The Standard series of OZtrail gazebos are intened more for residential use. They are not as strong as the Deluxe range (See OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo or the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo with Adjustable Awning), but do pack down smaller and are lighter, making them easier to get in and out of cars, and for older people to handle.
You can see some ideas for how people use the gazebos on our 101 Ways to Gazebo page. Feel free to send in your own photos and we'll add them to the wall.
We highly recommend this gazebo for people who plan to have a garage sale. This gazebo easily complements your cozy front yard atmosphere. It is also suitable for casual family gatherings or barbeque parties with your friends.
- 3 x 3 metre ground and canopy coverage
- Curved frame and steel construction throughout
- 'Hip & ridge' frame runs around the side and up through the middle
- 150 Denier Water Repellent Silver Coated UVTex Suntough Canopy. The silver coating blocks out UV rays. The gazebos have an excellent UPF rating of 50.
- Wall kits and other accessories available at extra cost
- Require 2-people to setup
- Canopy only comes in green for the Standard range.
- All parts are replaceable - from the bag it comes in, right down to the screws, canopy, frame, clips and feet. Replacement parts are all well priced.
- All OZtrail Gazebos will take multitudes of options as far as wall kits go. Wall kits come in single sides, either mesh or solid PVC - you can use any combination of mesh and solid, they all zip together. Mesh walls are also available in varying lengths: 2.4m, 3m and 4.5m, to suit the different sized gazebos.
- Wheeled carry bag included
- All Gazebos include 4 x ground pegs and guide ropes for tensioning the gazebo and staking it to the ground.
Weight: approx. 20kg
Packed Size: 135cm x 25cm x 22cm
Colour: Forest Green
Walk-In Height Positions: 190cm, 200cm and 210cm Clearance
Maximum Peak Height: 280cm
All OZtrail Canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation. OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail and Extreme Marquees Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- OZtrail and Extreme Marquees Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it's raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
OZtrail use a UVTex Suntough Polyester Canopy which is Silver Lined and provides UPF 50+ Sun Protection (Tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation). The canopy material is Water Repellent, meaning if there is light rain water won't pour through the material, though it may drip through the stitch lines.
In constant or heavy rain the canopy will fill up with water so keep an eye on it because if this happens your frame may collapse and damage the frame and anything, or anyone, underneath it. Once the canopy fills with water it will stretch the material and will never go back to it's original shape (so will sag and move around a lot more in the breeze).
If your gazebo or canopy gets damaged by wind or rain (or misuse) it won't be covered by the OZtrail warranty.
OZtrail Gazebos manufacture a number of gazebos that are re-branded and widely sold throughout Australia under various other brand names at major stores like Anaconda (Spinifex), Bunnings (Marquee Easy Up) and Masters Hardware (Swift Pitch), just to name a few, so if you want to compare models and prices be sure you are comparing OZtrail to OZtrail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you please provide assistance. I require replacement struts one that fits in the mid section - this has three holes and is approx 1020mm in length. The other is connected to the corner post and has an extra hole at the bottom and is approx 1010mm in length. (May 2014)
Q: I have a broken strut which joins the corner post to the centre roof support on a standard Oztrail gazebo. It is approx 1085mm long x 20mm wide, is this something that you stock and if so how much to ship to North Lakes Qld 4509. (August 2014)
Q: Whats the difference between the 3x3 Deluxe Gazebo and the 3x3 Standard Gazebo? (November 2014)
A: Standard OZtrail Gazebos feature a frame that has struts along each side and an arm going from each corner to the top of the roof (like a pyramid) and 150 Denier Water Repellent Canopy. They are primarily used in short term situations where someone is always in attendance, like a party or family gathering, and though they aren’t as strong as the Oztrail Deluxe Range they do pack down smaller and lighter and often have better water runoff when it rains.
Deluxe OZtrail Gazebos feature a frame that has struts along each side and struts going from the centre of each side to the centre of the gazebo (on a horizontal plane), which then has a post that goes straight up and lifts the roof into place. This design gives more stability in windy conditions and is recommended for all day events like markets, camping, corporate or trade events and long sports days.
Got a question before you buy? We're very friendly. Email us.
Shipping and Delivery Information
As you can imagine, delivering gazebos can be challenging for couriers and Australia Post due to size and weight. We will send your order with the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location.
If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged. Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
We only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling - We don't add on extra costs to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.
OZtrail warrants this product against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes faults or failures caused by improper use and abuse; fair wear and tear; or failure to follow instructions regarding care and maintenance. Products used for a commercial nature are not covered by this warranty against defects.
OZtrail Gazebos are ONLY intended as a temporary shade structure, they are not designed to be left up permanently and/or to cover cars or boats. OZtrail Gazebos should not be left up during heavy or constant rain, strong wind or storms.