You need room to spread out. You're one of those takes-up-the-whole-bed types. Well, this all-purpose portable pavilion was made for you, buddy. Roll out your exhibit at the next industry convention under this spacious marquee. Put the roof over the head of your kids, their friends and their friends friends. Whatever you do under this enormous canopy, know you'll be protected from the elements and yes, your tent will be bigger than theirs.
The OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo range is the most popular canopy on the market in Australia. Walk around any market, dog show, sports day or camping ground and you'll see that the majority of gazebos will be branded as OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo. Check out our 101 Ways to Gazebo to see ideas for gazebo uses.
Always make people feel that they are appreciated by giving them enough space to breathe fresh air. If you are hosting a crowd of VIPs in an outdoor activity, we suggest that OZtrail Deluxe Pavilion Gazebo as the best pick for you. This type of gazebo is not only designed to house products that you work hard for. This is also for the people you care about the most.
- 3 x 6m ground and canopy coverage
- Curved frame and steel construction throughout
- 'Hip & ridge' frame runs around the side and up through the middle
- UVTex® 300D polyester canopy. This means the fabric is 300 denier silver coated polyester, which is twice as thick as the 150D fabric used on the Standard range of OZtrail gazebos. The silver coating blocks out UV rays and helps with waterproofing. The gazebos have an excellent UPF rating of 50.
- Heavy duty legs and struts
- The Deluxe range has thicker grade steel throughout, thicker struts and a heavier canopy material than other OZtrail gazebos.
- Features support through middle of the canopy to help in strong winds - the sides don't get pushed in.
- Combination of hooks and velcro attached to the canopy are standard across the whole range, making attachment of accessories such as walls very simple.
- There are a number of options available in case you are unable to use the gazebo spikes to secure your gazebo (e.g. to concrete). Deluxe and standard sandbag kits are available, the difference between the two being the way they wrap around the gazebo legs and the deluxe is better, heavier duty fabric.
- All parts are replaceable - from the bag it comes in, right down to the screws, canopy, frame, clips and feet. Replacement parts are all well priced.
- All OZtrail Gazebos will take multitudes of options as far as wall kits go. Wall kits come in single sides, either mesh or solid PVC - you can use any combination of mesh and solid, they all zip together. Mesh walls are also available in varying lengths: 2.4m, 3m and 4.5m, to suit the different sized gazebos.
- Three height positions
- Wall kits and other accessories available at extra cost
- Wheeled carry bag included
Weight: approx. 47kg
Centre Height: up to 3.4 metre
Three Height Positions: 1.9 metre, 2.1 metre, 2.2 metre clearance (from ground to lowest point of scissor action struts)
Packed Size: approx. 1.63 x .37 x .43 metre
Indicative Postage Costs
How much will it cost to get a gazebo delivered to your door? Due to the size and weight of the gazebos, and the many locations in Australia it is not feasible for us to offer a fixed postage rate, nor free shipping on every product. We wish we could! Below is a rough guide on costs for getting this particular product to these locations. To get an accurate cost please add the product to your cart and then use the Estimate Shipping link in the Cart.
|Within Sydney||$26.85||Alice Springs, NT||$279.35|
|Darwin||$279.35||Mt Isa, QLD||$179.35|
|Canberra||$71.85||Coffs Harbour, NSW||$71.85|
Helpful Gazebo Hints:
- We recommend that one person per leg is used to setup the gazebo. This helps the gazebo open in a smooth action.
- Make ensure that all the gazebo legs are secured to the ground and all guy ropes are kept taught at all times.
- It's not necessary during setup to apply more than a small amount of force on the frame. If a small amount of force is not sufficient to carry out each described step, then re-align the frame and try again.
- Always remove the canopy when packing the gazebo away, otherwise the scissor-action struts can make small cuts in the canopy.
- These gazebos are portable and are therefore not designed as a permanent or semi-permanent structure.
- Make sure that rain water does not collect on the canopy as this will cause damage to the frame. To reduce the chance of water collecting ensure that the adjustment straps on the canopy are used and adjusted as required to allow water to run off. Also ensure that the canopy is pulled over the corners enough for water to run off.
- A full range of spare parts is available. Please contact OZtrail directly for ordering. All parts are easily replaced with a screwdriver.
- To be safe, in heavy rain and wind the canopy should be removed.
To keep your gazebo in the best condition, ensure that all connections are not too loose (they will loosen over time), tighten with a screwdriver. Do not over tighten as this will stop the gazebo from sliding up and down correctly.
To clean the canopy, use a mild soap and soft brush to remove all foreign matter and rinse with cold water. Allow to dry before packing away. Never pack away a wet canopy as mildew and mould can form.
7 Day "No Hassle" Returns Policy
We are glad to offer our customers a refund or exchange on your purchase as long as the item has not been opened, used or damaged and is returned within 7 days of receiving it. Please read 7 Day Returns Policy here or check the 1 year warranty here.
There is a standard 1 Year manufacturers warranty in case of UV breakdown on fabric.
Standard 1 Year manufacturers warranty against faulty workmanship on on the frame.
Keep in mind that the gazebos are intended ONLY as a temporary shade structure. They are not designed to be left up permanently or to stay grounded in strong winds and rains.
Faulty products may be returned for repair or replacement. If we are unable to repair or replace the faulty product we will offer a full refund. Please contact us for return authorisation.
Product Reviews (8 product reviews)
Bit too heavy
Posted by Jim on 4th Nov 2012
We have the 6 x 3 Deluxe version. Great for camping but did find the package a bit on the heavy side. Need two to lift in and out of ute. Also canopy was a bit on he ordinary side. Did not stand up to elements as well as salesman pouted. Ours has stretched slightly and when it rains pools develop on canopy. Considering different brand in aluminium and heavier duty fabric canopy.
Posted by Evelyn on 25th Aug 2011
I absolutely recommend this Deluxe Pavilion Gazebo. My family loves everything about it - the colour and the style! It surely looks classy in our garden! Fits perfectly! Great deal with you guys! Two thumbs up!
Posted by Patricia on 12th Jun 2011
I really don't like sitting in the sun but this OZtrail Deluxe Pavillion has got me out of the house and into the garden. Easy to put up, took 15 to 20 minutes on my own). I also bought the walls. Looks good. Better coverage and stability.
Looking forward to the rest of the summer!
Posted by Natalie on 4th Jun 2011
We would definitely recommend this gazebo. With the colour blue, it looks classy, sturdy, and gives us much needed privacy in our garden. It is well worth spending the extra money for!
Posted by Jason on 26th May 2011
Very happy with the service....Highly Recommended Website! A+++++
OZtrail Deluxe Pavillion
Posted by Daniel on 16th May 2011
Thanks heaps! Affordable and very fast delivery! Using this for our Scout group charity fete so very happy it arrived quickly.
Posted by Jordan on 11th May 2011
Amazing stall stand. Just what I wanted. Well worth the money. Thanks! A+A+A+
Over All Grade
Posted by Owen on 10th May 2011
1)Product = A++
2)Price = A+
3)Service = A++++
Highly Recommended! Thanks!