Gazebo Size Guide
OZtrail Deluxe Mega PavilionView Size Comparison Diagram
Big family? Big event? No problem! Big pricetag? No way! The OZtrail Deluxe Mega Pavilion is more than a slew of exquisite adjectives. It's a rugged outdoor canopy that is built to last and keep you (and everyone you know) covered. The extra-large portable shelter is the perfect addition to your Scout camp gear and a fantastic temporary patio cover for the backyard. It begs to host big cookouts. It pleads to go on a camping extravaganza. It demands to show off your little champions at the next dog show. Okay, okay it is a little needy. But this authentic OZtrail Gazebo is a quality investment you will soon not be able to live without.
The OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo range is the most popular canopy on the market in Australia. Walk around any market, dog show, sports day or camping ground and you'll see that the majority of gazebos will be branded as OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo. Check out our 101 Ways to Gazebo to see ideas for gazebo uses.
Note: This Product is available for PICK-UP ONLY
If you have a huge crowd in an event, this gazebo can promise you the attention of every passerby. OZtrail Deluxe Mega Pavilion Gazebo functions as your BEST portable showroom because of its generous width which can help you demonstrate your dominance in the competition.
Whatever you've built in a lifetime; a huge successful family, reputation in business, or a community of people working together, OZtrail Deluxe Mega Pavilion Gazebo is portable shade that they deserve.
- 4.5 x 6 metre ground and canopy coverage
- Curved frame and steel construction throughout
- 'Hip & ridge' frame runs around the side and up through the middle
- UVTex® 300D polyester canopy. This means the fabric is 300 denier silver coated polyester, which is twice as thick as the 150D fabric used on the Standard range of OZtrail gazebos. The silver coating blocks out UV rays. The gazebos have an excellent UPF rating of 50 and is water repellent. .
- Heavy duty legs and struts
- The Deluxe range has thicker grade steel throughout, thicker struts and a heavier canopy material than other OZtrail gazebos.
- Features support through middle of the canopy to help in strong winds - the sides don't get pushed in.
- Combination of hooks and velcro attached to the canopy are standard across the whole range, making attachment of accessories such as walls very simple.
- There are a number of options available in case you are unable to use the gazebo spikes to secure your gazebo (e.g. to concrete). Deluxe and standard sandbag kits are available, the difference between the two being the way they wrap around the gazebo legs and the deluxe is better, heavier duty fabric.
- All parts are replaceable - from the bag it comes in, right down to the screws, canopy, frame, clips and feet. Replacement parts are all well priced.
- All OZtrail Gazebos will take multitudes of options as far as wall kits go. Wall kits come in single sides, either mesh or solid PVC - you can use any combination of mesh and solid, they all zip together. Mesh walls are also available in varying lengths: 2.4m, 3m and 4.5m, to suit the different sized gazebos.
- Three height positions
- Wall kits and other accessories available at extra cost
Weight: approx. 64kg
Maximum Peak Height: 360cm
Packed Size in Carry Bag: 160cm x 48cm x 43cm
Walk-In Height Positions: 190cm, 207cm and 220cm Clearance
Colour: Navy Blue
All OZtrail Canopy fabrics meet and pass the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84 and the UVtex silver coated canopy fabric has been tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation. OZtrail submitted their popular models for testing and have been certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for Temporary Structures.
This Product is available for PICK-UP ONLY
Due to the weight of OZtrail Deluxe Mega Pavilion with Navy Blue Canopy being too much for one person to carry, and extra freight charges for re-delivery (if in case customer is not home to help out with the delivery), this product's default shipping/delivery is set to "Pick Up Only" which means you can personally pick it up directly from the warehouse in Brisbane.
In some cases it can be delivered to a transport depot near you or to a business address where someone who can help unload it off the truck is in attendance all day long.
If you wish that this item be delivered, please call 07 3889 8444 to have a custom freight quote for this item.
Gazebo Care Tips
We recommend that you do a test-run and set up all Gazebo products after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- OZtrail Gazebos are portable and temporary structures only. Do not use them as permanent structures (garage for car) and do not leave them out for an extended period of time (i.e. all summer, all winter).
- OZtrail and Extreme Marquees Gazebos should not be left unattended in heavy rain. When it's raining, you must make sure that water does not pool on the canopy. The weight of the water could cause breakage and cause the frame to collapse.
- Always secure your gazebo firmly to the ground by making sure all peg points and guy ropes are utilised and are firm. During a heavy downpour, remove the canopy to avoid damaging the gazebo.
- Detach the canopy before folding up the gazebo. If you do not do this, the canopy could be damaged if caught in the scissor action struts.
- Do not drop the gazebo on the ground when setting up.
- Do not force the gazebo open when setting up.
- Let the canopy dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
OZtrail use a UVTex Suntough Polyester Canopy which is Silver Lined and provides UPF 50+ Sun Protection (Tested in Australia to block out more than 98% of UV Radiation). The canopy material is Water Repellent, meaning if there is light rain water won't pour through the material, though it may drip through the stitch lines.
In constant or heavy rain the canopy will fill up with water so keep an eye on it because if this happens your frame may collapse and damage the frame and anything, or anyone, underneath it. Once the canopy fills with water it will stretch the material and will never go back to it's original shape (so will sag and move around a lot more in the breeze).
If your gazebo or canopy gets damaged by wind or rain (or misuse) it won't be covered by the OZtrail warranty.
OZtrail Gazebos manufacture a number of gazebos that are re-branded and widely sold throughout Australia under various other brand names at major stores like Anaconda (Spinifex), Bunnings (Marquee Easy Up) and Masters Hardware (Swift Pitch), just to name a few, so if you want to compare models and prices be sure you are comparing OZtrail to OZtrail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Hi I have an Oztrail Deluxe Pavilion 6.0 x 3.0 our roof cover is leaking and old we would like to replace the roof cover that is water proof not just water resistant with something in color different to navy blue. What colour range do you have and what’s the cost for these? (March 2014)
A: There is only one other canopy option to suit the 6m x 3m Oztrail Pavilion and that is a White Vinyl Heavy Duty Canopy listed here, http://www.gazebosaustralia.com.au/white-replacement-heavy-duty-vinyl-canopy-for-oztrail-deluxe-pavilion/ All OZtrail gazebo canopies are classed as water-resistant (even though the vinyl is more waterproof then the polyester) as they don't want to give customers the idea that they are able to leave the gazebo and canopy up during heavy rain or permanently. Keep in mind the Vinyl Canopy weighs 14kg as opposed to the polyester one at 4kg so they are a lot heavier to carry around and to put on the canopy frame. There is also more chance they will collapse the frame should they start to fill with water.
Q: I am after a number of spare parts for the OZtrail Deluxe Mega Pavilion. I noticed that many of the spare parts listed are not suitable for the Deluxe Mega Pavilion, it seems to have its own parts list. Is there someone I can speak to about ordering spare parts for this? (May 2014)
A: Some of the parts for the Deluxe Mega Pavilion 6m x 4.5m Gazebo are the same as the other deluxe models (the plastic fittings and arms) but they do have some spare parts that are unique to their size model (legs mainly). Just let us know which parts you need or send through a pic of the parts and we should be able to tell you whether we have them or not or if we can get them.
Q: Hi there, I am thinking of using one of your Deluxe Mega Gazebo to cover a large outdoor setting on our back deck area. My question is about the legs and the adjustment range, what is the lowest the Gazebo to be adjusted to. My thought is to lower it when not in use and reduce the rain blowing in on the setting. (January 2015)
A: The lowest setting would be approx 140cm if you push the legs right back into themselves otherwise the actual lowest setting using the adjustments clips on the gazebo legs would be approx 190cm (walk in height). Keep in mind these gazebos are not designed to withstand much wind and if the rain is heavy or constant it will fill up the canopy and possibly collapse the frame damaging whatever and whoever is underneath at the time. These are designed as temporary units and Oztrail recommend you take the canopy off if it starts raining.
OZtrail warrants this product against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes faults or failures caused by improper use and abuse; fair wear and tear; or failure to follow instructions regarding care and maintenance. Products used for a commercial nature are not covered by this warranty against defects.
OZtrail Gazebos are ONLY intended as a temporary shade structure, they are not designed to be left up permanently and/or to cover cars or boats. OZtrail Gazebos should not be left up during heavy or constant rain, strong wind or storms.