We've put together a special package if you'd like to choose the colour of your canopy. The standard canopy colour for the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo is blue, but not everyone wants blue! You can choose from Red, Black or a White canopy instead, and we'll ship the frame and legs as well. It's a package deal. Choose your preferred canopy colour and we'll send along the canopy, plus the frame and legs.
If you are maintaining a colour motif for your products in the market, we suggest that you pick this gazebo. We have three colours for you to choose from - Red, White, and Black.
If you need more protection you can easily attach walls. We suggest that you use this product on windy days or in windy places because of its heavy weight (approx. 27kg). Be sure to buy sand bags to hold the legs down.
Choose your canopy colour - Red, White or Black
- 3 x 3 metre ground and canopy coverage
- Curved frame and steel construction throughout
- 'Hip & ridge' frame runs around the side and up through the middle
- UVTex® 300D polyester canopy. This means the fabric is 300 denier silver coated polyester, while the Standard range of OZtrail gazebos have a 150D polyester fabric. The silver coating blocks out UV rays and helps with waterproofing. The gazebos have an excellent UPF rating of 50.
- Heavy duty legs and struts
- The Deluxe range has thicker grade steel throughout, thicker struts and a heavier canopy material than other OZtrail gazebos.
- Features support through middle of the canopy to help in strong winds - the sides don't get pushed in.
- Combination of hooks and velcro attached to the canopy are standard across the whole range, making attachment of accessories such as walls very simple.
- There are a number of options available in case you are unable to use the gazebo spikes to secure your gazebo (e.g. to concrete). Deluxe and standard sandbag kits are available, the difference between the two being the way they wrap around the gazebo legs and the deluxe is better, heavier duty fabric.
- Three Height positions
- Single action adjustment
- Wall kits, gazebo accessories and parts available at extra cost
- Wheeled carry bag included
- All parts are replaceable - from the bag it comes in, right down to the screws, canopy, frame, clips and feet. Replacement parts are all well priced.
- All OZtrail Gazebos will take multitudes of options as far as wall kits go. Wall kits come in single sides, either mesh or solid PVC - you can use any combination of mesh and solid, they all zip together. Mesh walls are also available in varying lengths: 2.4m, 3m and 4.5m, to suit the different sized gazebos.
- Quick and easy assembly for 2-people
- Heavy duty construction for all-weather protection
- Reinforced roof trusses
Weight: approx. 27kg
Centre Height: up to 3.15 metre
Packed Size: 1.6 x .30 x .30 metre
Indicative Postage Costs
How much will it cost to get a gazebo delivered to your door? Due to the size and weight of the gazebos, and the many locations in Australia it is not feasible for us to offer a fixed postage rate, nor free shipping on every product. We wish we could! Below is a rough guide on costs for getting this particular product to these locations. To get an accurate cost please add the product to your cart and then use the Estimate Shipping link in the Cart.
|Within Sydney||$17.90||Alice Springs, NT||$145.40|
|Darwin||$145.40||Mt Isa, QLD||$95.40|
|Canberra||$40.40||Coffs Harbour, NSW||$40.40|
Helpful Gazebo Hints:
- We recommend that one person per leg is used to setup the gazebo. This helps the gazebo open in a smooth action.
- Make ensure that all the gazebo legs are secured to the ground and all guy ropes are kept taught at all times.
- It's not necessary during setup to apply more than a small amount of force on the frame. If a small amount of force is not sufficient to carry out each described step, then re-align the frame and try again.
- Always remove the canopy when packing the gazebo away, otherwise the scissor-action struts can make small cuts in the canopy.
- These gazebos are portable and are therefore not designed as a permanent or semi-permanent structure.
- Make sure that rain water does not collect on the canopy as this will cause damage to the frame. To reduce the chance of water collecting ensure that the adjustment straps on the canopy are used and adjusted as required to allow water to run off. Also ensure that the canopy is pulled over the corners enough for water to run off.
- A full range of spare parts is available. Please contact OZtrail directly for ordering. All parts are easily replaced with a screwdriver.
- To be safe, in heavy rain and wind the canopy should be removed.
To keep your gazebo in the best condition, ensure that all connections are not too loose (they will loosen over time), tighten with a screwdriver. Do not over tighten as this will stop the gazebo from sliding up and down correctly.
To clean the canopy, use a mild soap and soft brush to remove all foreign matter and rinse with cold water. Allow to dry before packing away. Never pack away a wet canopy as mildew and mould can form.
7 Day "No Hassle" Returns Policy
We are glad to offer our customers a refund or exchange on your purchase as long as the item has not been opened, used or damaged and is returned within 7 days of receiving it. Please read 7 Day Returns Policy here or check the 1 year warranty here.
For all gazebos, parts and accessories there is a standard 1-Year OZtrail manufacturers warranty in case of UV breakdown on fabric. And a standard 1-Year OZtrail manufacturers warranty against faulty workmanship on the frame and parts.
Keep in mind that the gazebos are intended ONLY as a temporary shade structure. They are not designed to be left up permanently or to stay grounded in strong winds and rains. They are not designed to be your new super-cheap carport! :)
If water ponds on the gazebo, or it is left overnight outside, it may rip. Warranty is void if there is evidence of water ponding or the gazebo being used as a permanent structure.
Here's the best part - to save time and postage costs please take photos of the damaged part and either log a RETURN REQUEST under your account, or email us. We are often able to simply ship you a new component, rather than you having to return the whole gazebo. Much simpler and faster!
If we are unable to repair or replace the faulty product we will always offer a full refund.
If you are not able to provide a photo of the broken part then please send the item back to Gazebos Australia Unit 4, 22 Beaumont Road, Mt. Kuring-gai NSW 2080.
Item must be received within 3 weeks of the order date unused and with product packaging intact and unwrapped. Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Enclose a copy of your online receipt and payment method details.
Unless the stock is incorrect or faulty we do not pay for return postage nor take responsibility for parcels that do not reach us. For the return of high-value goods, we recommend that you use a registered delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), a new part will be shipped to your, or your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Gazebos Australia is an Australian owned and operated company with a good reputation and long history in the supply of quality gazebos and camping gear. We have been in business since 2005 and only want the best product and experience for you.