Make your outdoor stay complete and secure with this yellow coloured OZtrail Gazebo Wall that you can attach to your 3m x 3m gazebo. Made with high quality 300D polyester, it can protect you and your belongings from theft and bad weather conditions.
This heavy duty OZtrail Gazebo coloured side wall can be easily set up. It's a very good add-on to your gazebo. This will give you more privacy and protection. You can also attach more than one side wall depending on your preference. It best complements the OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo 3m x 3m with Yellow Canopy.
- Heavy duty wall (silver lined)
- 300D Polyester wall for added privacy
- Can be used on any Gazebo in the OZtrail range with a 3 metre side and 2.1m in height
- Designed to suit the middle height setting on the Gazebo
- Zip each end to join multiple walls together
- Yellow colour with silver coating inside
Please note that this is a single wall only. The Gazebo is sold separately.
Wall Care Tips
- Do a test-run and set up the wall kit soon after you receive it to ensure that all assembly parts are present. This will also help you become familiar with the assembly and disassembly of the product.
- Set up the wall carefully and do not use extreme force(excessive pulling).
- Secure the wall kit to your gazebo by making sure the Velcro straps are pressed firmly together.
- Let the wall kit dry thoroughly and clean it up before packing.
- Fold it neatly before storing.
- The Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover damage from wind, rain or other forces of nature, accidental or deliberate misuse of the product.
- Alteration or modification of the products will void its Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Failure to follow the manufacturer's product user instructions will void your warranty.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Usually when our customers order a single part or gazebo accessory we charge postage per piece. This enables us to pop the product into an envelope so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. If you purchase more than one item we will always refund the shipping cost difference. You'll receive the refund into your account within a few days of shipping.
In a nutshell, we only charge what it costs us for freight, packaging and handling. We don't add extra costs or a markup to the delivery charge to make money off our customers.
Check our customer reviews and testimonials; you'll find that our customers often comment on shipping refunds as we find better methods of delivery.
If you're purchasing a gazebo as well as other accessories we will customise your shipping freight based on the company we believe will be best suited based on the products ordered, delivery location, price and expected delivery time. This is calculated on a per order basis, meaning we check every single order to ensure it is sent to you via the best possible service method.
Freight prices are charged based on the physical or cubic weight of the package, whichever is higher, and for delivery via E-Go Road Transport. In some cases we may end up sending the order via Australia Post or on a different freight company (Direct Freight, Fastway Couriers, Brizfreight, etc) if we find their prices to be cheaper and/or their delivery time to be quicker to your location. If we use a different freight company and we find their charges to be cheaper we will refund the freight amount you have been overcharged.
If you have any questions regarding the cost of delivery to you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your options.
OZtrail warrants this product against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes faults or failures caused by improper use and abuse; fair wear and tear; or failure to follow instructions regarding care and maintenance. Products used for a commercial nature are not covered by this warranty against defects.
OZtrail Gazebos are ONLY intended as a temporary shade structure, they are not designed to be left up permanently and/or to cover cars or boats. OZtrail Gazebos should not be left up during heavy or constant rain, strong wind or storms.